⏳ The TL;DR.
- Kelloggs, Diligent Robotics, Startups.com and more are hiring Talent on Braintrust!
- From Forbes: Decentralized Blockchain Networks Are Getting Ready To Disrupt Talent Markets
- *By popular demand* a new Braintrust Academy course on Blockchain, Crypto, and Braintrust is on its way!
- Product launched the new-and-improved navigation
💡 The WYSC (why you should care).
Braintrust has been on an insane growth trajectory the past 14 months. With big name clients signing on, Talent joining en masse, and press commenting on the disruption Braintrust is creating in the industry, there are no signs that this rocket ship is slowing down.
Braintrust growth is truly out of this world. Hold on tight and stay along for the ride.
💸 Client Updates.
A few clients who have recently hired freelancers on Braintrust!
Braintrust has had such a productive quarter, that the Sales team has had to increase their monthly goals 3 months in a row to account for all the outsized growth! They just keep pushing back the finish line… but for a good reason.
Total jobs on Braintrust over time.
And if you’re looking for a job, there are a TON on Braintrust right now. Here are just a few of the recently added ones.
- Blockchain Technical Evangelist with BRD
- Mobile Developer Tech Lead with Fulcrum Workforce Solutions
- Content Designer with Ceridian
- Senior UI/UX Designer with Porsche
- Product Manager/Business Analyst with Guardian Life
- And many, many more on the job board!
🦄 Network Growth.
How the Braintrust network has grown.
The Talent network has officially surpassed the 6k mark! That’s a huge number, that’s like having two cruise ships packed to the brim with incredible technical Talent. And since Braintrust Talent can work from anywhere, this dream analogy could actually turn into reality one day!
Check out these other key growth metrics from last week:
- 37 new approved Talent added
- 155 proposals submitted
- 12 Talent hired
And if you’re looking to get hired, there are tons of things you can do to improve your Braintrust profile that will help demonstrate your skills and experience to potential clients. Take a look at these profiles of Talent who’ve been recently hired (big congrats!!) to see what they did and get some ideas.
- Felipe Bernardes, Senior Frontend Engineer with Chameleon
- Jimmy Blair, Consultant with American Innovations
- Justin McZeal, Senior Site Reliability Engineer with Diligent Robotics
What else is happening with network growth? The Talent team is hard at work looking to improve the Talent screening process, including evaluating optimizations for:
- Talent Sourcing
- Core Team and Community Screening
- Talent Matching
📝 Hot Off the Presses.
Did you see? Braintrust was mentioned in a fantastic Forbes article aptly titled Decentralized Blockchain Networks Are Getting Ready To Disrupt Talent Markets. They did get one thing wrong, though...
Braintrust is already disrupting talent markets. With record-setting hiring numbers, 20x growth in 12 months, Talent hourly earnings increasing by 15%, and decentralized ownership processes being tested and proven, Braintrust is already leading the Talent revolution and has no plans to stop.
Interested in getting access to Fortune 1,000 clients like these? Apply to join today.
And ICYMI… With help from Braintrust, Stanley Black & Decker hired 10 Silicon-Valley-level Talent 8x faster at just 60% of the cost AND delivered a project 3 months early. Those are success metrics you just have to see to believe - catch the whole story here.
👪 Community Spotlight.
It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there… but not on Braintrust.
Meet Flavio Espinoza, a Senior Fullstack Engineer who shared an impromptu take on why he joined Braintrust. With years of freelancing experience, he was pleased to find that his time on Braintrust has been markedly better than any other talent platform he’d used.
Braintrust is proud to have you aboard, Flavio!
When they’re not catching up with amazing Braintrust Talent like ^, the Community team is working on:
- Launching a Blockchain, Crypto, and Braintrust course on Braintrust Academy (by popular demand!)
- Collecting feedback from the latest dev forum Talent sourcing efforts, which are currently pacing 96% to goal
- Recruiting new community screeners to help vet new Talent on the platform (interested in taking on this role? Email email@example.com)
🏛️ Network Infrastructure.
Not everyone is a blockchain expert. So how do you make blockchain voting (the process by which Braintrust users can make their voices heard and exercise their control over how the network grows and operates) accessible to non-blockchain-experts?
With simple steps and a spiffy design (all the designers on the platform give a cheer!). Enter the 4 Phases of Governance, as will be viewable on the upcoming Governance website page!
How Governance works in 4 steps.
That page is almost ready to go live, and while Infra puts the finishing touches on it, they’re also working on:
- Putting V1 of the Knowledge Base into production (knowledge is power. So are FAQ docs)
- Crushing the goals for migrating the Talent Slack over to Discord (125% to goal, as a matter of fact)
- Building out a spec for a new public dashboard to share Braintrust growth metrics with the world (transparency all the way)
💻 Product Improvements.
Product officially released the new navigation, and it is *chef’s kiss* magnificent!
Style meets function in the all-new Braintrust app navigation.
With this upgrade, users will easily be able to look through new open jobs, check their BTRST balance, find ways to earn crypto, and learn with Braintrust Academy courses. So go ahead and take the new navigation for a spin, delete your map apps, and work with confidence knowing you’ll never get lost on Braintrust.
This week, Product is also focusing on:
- Developing the new, streamlined onboarding experience for Talent
- Making improvements to job discoverability on the platform
👤 Braintrust HR + Culture Updates.
Braintrust is hiring… big time! Join the flexible, distributed, incredible team that’s building the future of work. And if this post from Braintrust CEO Adam Jackson tells you anything… You’ll have a lot of autonomy in these roles.
🚩 Weekly challenges and red flags.
- Braintrust is in a period of hypergrowth (did you see? 20x growth in 12 months) and it’s easy to get overwhelmed or disorganized. This week, CRO Gabe Luna-Ostaseski reminded the team it’s important to take the time to recharge amongst all this craziness and practice some self-care. Braintrust is a rocket ship, but the people building it are people, not machines.